BVJJ 2021 SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM
Our summer camp (Ages 5-12) is organized with a variety of activities, indoor and outdoor. Our gym is structured with everything your child needs to learn and develop skills in a safe environment. And of course, having lots of fun!
- Week 1 – July 12-16
- Week 2 – July 26-30
- Week 3 – August 9-13
- Week 4 – August 23-27
Routines will be structured with activities such as:
- Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Class
- Structured games
- Ninja obstacle course
- Visit to a close by park
- Age appropriate workout session (indoor or outdoor)
- Self-defense with anti-bullying strategies
- Movie time
- Nerf War – kids will bring their guns and goggles (the ones not interested can play in the game room
- Bike or scooter might be asked for a specific day – Riding will be in the park area.
- Parents will need to send lunch, one morning snack, and a labeled water bottle.
- Peanut-free lunch and snacks.
A complete schedule of the activities will be released for registered students closer to the camp weeks. This will allow you to organize the items you will have to bring with your child each day. Ex. Bike or scooter, Nerf gun, etc.
For those that don’t know us yet, feel free to contact and learn about our staff and experience. We will be glad to chat with you!