Our summer camps for kids 5-12 years old are organized with a variety of activities, indoor and outdoor. Our gym is structured with everything your child needs to learn and develop skills in a safe environment. And of course, having lots of fun!
Routines will be structured with activities such as:
- Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Class
- Specific games
- Visit to a close by park
- Age appropriate workout session (indoor or outdoor)
- Obstacles course
- Self-defense with anti-bullying strategies
- Movie time
- Nerf War – kids will bring their guns and goggles (the ones not interested can do crafts in a separate area).
- Bike or scooter might be asked for specific day(s) – Riding will be in the park area, training traffic orientation with use of cones.
- July: 13-17 & 27-31
- August: 10-14 & 24-28
- 1st Family Member: $200/week
- 2nd Family Member: $180/week
Please complete the form, we will contact you regarding registration and payment.
- Parents will need to send labeled lunch, one morning snack, and a labeled water bottle.
- Peanut-free lunch and snacks are mandatory.
- Non-members of our gym that signup for our summer camp will receive 2 weeks free for one of our Kid’s BJJ Programs and 20% off any gear in stock.
- Members will receive a 20% discount for any gear in stock
A complete schedule of the daily activities will be released for registered students. This will allow you to organize the items you will have bring with your child in each day. Ex. Bike or scooter, Nerf gun, etc.
If the province still requires social distancing, don’t worry! We are ready to run a summer camp keeping all the safety guidelines oriented by the health authorities, just like we are currently doing in our regular classes.
For any questions, or more info, please contact us at 604-789-3273 – We will be glad to chat with you!